Biogenea PharmaceuticalsTM is the first Inter-Balkan Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Company since leading the way since 2005 in Red Biotechnology applications, in Cryobiology and in Autologous Cellular Therapy of Degenerative Diseases (cardiological diseases, neurological conditions and metabolic disorders).
Biogenea Pharmaceuticals focuses:
- on the collection, processing, cryopreservation and cGMP (according to Good Manufacturing Practice) production -for solely autologous use - of cellular therapeutical solutions from blood (bone marrow, peripheral blood, cord blood) or blood compounds for human use.
- in collaboration with Regenetech on stem cell expansion technologies, which were created in the research laboratories of NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration).
- on the cGMP production of advanced medicinal products (1394/2007/ΕC) for solely autologous use from skin, dental pulp, cord tissue). (In preclinical-research phase: 2008-2009).
- on certified genetic analyses in collaboration with International Referral Centers.
- on copyright protection according to the American and/or European Copyright Agency in exclusive collaboration with the American Company "Licensing Solutions LLC".